lördag, september 06, 2008

Järnladyn | 10 citat

1. Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
2. I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph.
3. I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job.
4. If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
5. If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman.
6. No one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well.
7. Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.
8. Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides.
9. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
10. What Britain needs is an iron lady.

---Margret Thatcher---

Inga kommentarer: